THE PSO SUPPORTS ARCHWAY LINCOLN
- Encourages teacher/staff retention with our appreciation program (including monthly luncheons, snack donations, and other special events)
- Runs the 100% volunteer based lunch program
- Maintains and runs the 100% volunteer based library
- Plans/executes student social events that builds community
- Assists family and staff who are in need or are experiencing major life events
- Produces the school yearbook
- Supports students and teachers in the classroom
- Bolsters school initiatives through passive fundraising events (restaurant nights, box tops, etc.)
- Provides affordable uniform alternatives through used uniform collection, cleaning, and sale
We’re so glad you want to be a part of Archway Lincoln PSO! We encourage everyone to get involved with Archway Lincoln by 1. Giving to Community Investment and Tax Credit, and 2. by Volunteering. If you’re new to the school, we encourage you to find out more about all of the ways you can volunteer and get involved by checking out this website and contacting PSO.
For more information about Community Investment and Tax Credit click here.
For the most up to date information on PSO, read the Headmaster Update every week and keep an eye on our PSO website.
To get involved, check out our volunteer page or fill out the interest form here and someone from PSO will be in contact with you soon!
Be sure to join the private Facebook group for Archway Lincoln PSO, as well, where you can connect with other parents, get homework help, and find out where we need help.
Lastly, if you ever have questions or concerns, we encourage you to send an email. Our inboxes are always open!